Samridhy has formulated its objectives in tune with the said focus areas. It is the director of Samridhy and its highly professional and committed team of 13 members has been endeavoring to realize its vision and mission. The head quarter and the training centre of the organization are located in Keezhillam, near to Muvattupuzha, in Ernakulum district in the state of Kerala. It has also 4 full-fledged regional offices and 4 zonal offices with ample infrastructural facilities.
- To facilitate formation and vitalization of local institutions at the grass root level
- To enable women and other weaker sections to participate in the development process
- To promote sustainable and harmonious co-existence of mankind and nature through promotion and restoration of natural resources
- To facilitate basic infrastructure development of the deprived
- To facilitate rehabilitation of persons with Disabilities and victims of natural calamities
- To catalyze collaboration and linkages with local self government and other sectors in development